354MC Professional Practice Portfolio: Degree show publication meeting 25/01/2012
The planning of our publication for our forthcoming degree show has had its ups and downs. This was due to members of the group not attending meetings.
We held a group meeting yesterday and managed to make some ground.
1) We agreed that the publication will be 210mm x 210mm square format with 40 pages.
2) We are getting quotes for 100 & 200 brochures. Once we have the prices in front of us, then we will decide how many to order.
3) All members of they group are to start gathering a list of photographers/artists/creatives whom they would like the book to be sent out to. We can then merge this list at a later date to ensure that two copies are not sent to the same person.
4) Danielle is going look into sponsorship
5) Enquiries are to be made with the printer as to how the book will be produced and who does the layout etc…
6) We have agreed to meet every Wednesday after lessons for that day finish, which is normally 1pm. Those who have mentor tutorials on that day, are obviously excused for that period of time.
7) Notifications had been sent out to all those who were interested in the book group and the group is now closed. There are 9 members in total: Craig Leaper, Francesca Hancox, Danielle Noble, Rebecca Betts, Larissa Grace, Louise Greer, Donna Bridgwater, Nicola McGeachie and myself.